- Paris by night will never fail to give you this feeling of walking on a movie set. The architecture, the vibe, city lights you are in Paris!!
- PNY just opened a new location. If you love burgers this is the place to be (also vegetarian burgers). Decorated like a 50s New York diner with it’s pastel colors but with a modern French twist and feel. Note: If you like your meat medium rare, ask for medium. The French version of medium rare might be too rare for you.
- Sit and chill by canal Saint Martin right by rue Dieu and rue Alibert. It has great summer night vibe full of people that just come together before they head to their next destination.
- Definitely go to the Le Comptoir General. The minute I entered, I received a warm Senegalees welcome from Laye. He gave us a tour through the many rooms this bar/restaurant/club offers. It is a big yet cozy place that will make you forget for a minute that you are in Paris. The decoration makes you feel like you are in West Africa.You can shop in their night store full of goodies and relax for a minute in their lounge but just a minute because the DJ will make sure you can’t sit still. Music? A mix of 90ties Hip Hop and RnB to African Azonto and nowadays hiphop and rnb. Try their cocktails, they are on point!! Open till 2.00 am.
- If you feel like dancing till 5.00 in the morning go to Favela Chic. A Brasilian french bar restaurant. Get welcomed by their all night pop-up store, take a cocktail in the high-end bar or have the best caiparinha in town. Their restaurant turns in to club gradually. Salsa lover? That’s the main music they play on an open night but also RnB, Hip Hop, House and Pop.
Le Marais gave me the feeling I took a quick tour over de world from New York to Senegal to Rio de Janeiro back to Paris.